Friday, November 5, 2010

Day 2 Leica makes it out

Today was not a day for a week stomach. I asked my guide to take me to a local train station. It turned out to be the local slum which the train passed through. If you are having a bad day come here. The train will cause your blood to thin. Don't know how many die when the train comes through at night. This has to be one of the worst slums I have walked in. At one point an Ausie came up to me and said it would be best if you left. He was there because of drugs. I figured if he took to time and came to talk to me it was time to leave. Leave I did

Bruce Byers, photographer
165 East 72nd Street Studio 3 H
New York, Ny. 10021
212-585-3928
www.brucebyers.com
Byers@brucebyers.com

No comments:

  Camera Odysseys and Bruce Byers  wishes everyone a great New Year. Jim Reed, a Hasselblad Master, will be joining us on trips bringing his...